12/13/2011

INTERVIEWING ALEXA FROM LITTLE MISS PAW

Interview with Alexa from Little Miss Paw




Name: Alexa
Age: 20
Location: Croatia,Europe


1. Mini Bio?
My occupation is fashion design. I finished a 4 year school for fashion & textile design in Croatia and I wanted to go to Belgium for specialization at the Royal academy but I decided not to go because I didnt find myself ready for that. In the meantime I fell In love with jewellery and I went to jewellery design specialization and started my own jewellery handmade line. I also went to a school for make up artist ,also in Croatia.

2. Where can we find you?
You can find me on twitter: @croatianroyalty , on bloggers: http://bloggers.com/littlemisspaw , on hellocotton: http://www.hellocotton.com/mypage/alexadodoja
on bloglovin: http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/3193633/little-miss-paw ,beautylish:http://www.beautylish.com/alexad and ofcourse my blog: http://littlemisspaw.blogspot.com/






3. What inspired you to start blogging?
Well, I saw so many great blogs where girls and boys were showing their style,fashion & beauty knowledge and I wanted to do my own blog where I would show mine. At first I kind of was afraid to start my own blog and then a lot of people were asking me, do I have my own, why dont I do it, etc. And I said,why not? Even though Im still new in this world I have so much to show and to give and I know i will succeed.

4. Can you tell us a little about your jewelery line?
My jewellery line is handmade and unique,it comes in one piece so you dont have to worry that someone will have the same earrings as you ;) Its made of gemstones,swarowski crystal,czech beads etc. I make jewellery that its affordable to everyone. I put a lot of love and effort in it because I want that women who buy it and wear it feel more beautiful than they already are. This is my facebook page where you can find my stuff and if your interested you can also buy it,we ship wroldwide and you can also like this page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Onyx-Galerija-Groznjan/195199407217393


5. What are your favorite kinds of posts to write about?
Im still searching for a favourite type,but maybe showing my followers my jewellery is my favourite kind.


6. Do you enjoy posting about fashion or beauty more?
I think fashion will win here. I love fashion ,it is my occupation so its normal that I enjoy it maybe a little more then beauty.


7. What are a few of your favorite blogs?
I like NiniStyle.net I really love her style and outfits that she wears, she is a real fashionista. I Spy DIY is my favourite DIY blog she has so many good posts on how to do of simple items so many cool stufs and she is Croatian which makes me love her even more. There are so many great blogs I couldnt just pick one. And of course your blog is great as well :D


8. What are your favorite stores to shop at?
I like this small boutique's where people dont go so often,( I dont know why), because they have unique and cool stuffs. But I also like Jennyfer,Bershka,ShoeBox etc.


9. If you could give people one reason why they should check out your blog, what would it be?
Well If they love animal printed and colorful fashion items and stuff, then that would be a really good reason. Im all about colors and beauty of diversity,because colors are happy and being different is more beautiful then being like every other person on this planet.


10. Where would you like to see your blog over the next year?
As one of the best blogs when it comes to style and fashion.


11. Lastly, has blogging changed your life in anyway, if so how?
At this moment not yet,because I'm new. But I hope it will and it better be in a good way! 

Thanks Alexa for taking the time out to do this interview, looking forward to reading your future posts :)


Click here if you would like to be featured and interviewed on my blog!




Click the links below :)

 


Photobucket

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I really do appreciate it and read every single comment. I do my best to respond to every single one as soon as I can.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...