12/25/2012

10 Days to Christmas Challenge- Day 2


Day 2- Are you a last minute shopper
I guess you can say I am because I'm always out shopping on Christmas Eve. I'm not one of those people that waits to get all of there shopping done though, that would give me anxiety lol. It's usually just a few last minute things I thought of. I had to go to TJ Maxx and CVS today and both stores were packed! I couldn't imagine going to the mall, that's too much. :)

MERRY CHRISTMAS!! I HOPE EVERYONE HAS A GREAT DAY HOWEVER YOU CELEBRATE 
XOXO!!


Click the links below :)

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I really do appreciate it and read every single comment. I do my best to respond to every single one as soon as I can.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...