2/01/2013

Blog Button Swap!!

Ever since I changed my blog button and blog layout a few months ago I've been wanting to do a Blog Button Swap. (no charge)

If you are interested in swapping buttons (I will put your blog button on the page I made just for your buttons and then you put my button on your blog). Please either send me a tweet @kellabel or email me at kelbananas14@yahoo.com

 Here is my blog button for anyone interested, also if you already have my button on your blog please let me know so I can add yours :)))



2 comments:

  1. citygirl90712:35 AM

    Hi :) I have put your blog button on my blog (however its not the purple one above, the code is for the monday beauties blog hop button????. if you would like to put my button on your blog you can find the code on my blog: http://theblogforbeautifulliving.blogspot.com.au/
    thanks and enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi
    I have added your button but it is your blog hop code? Would be grateful if you could grab mine? Its on Http://northernbeautyblogs.blogspot.co.uk

    Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I really do appreciate it and read every single comment. I do my best to respond to every single one as soon as I can.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...