2/02/2013

Throwback Saturday- Blogger vs. Wordpress

Hey Everyone I hope your enjoying your weekend so far!! I'm sure a lot of you are excited because tomorrow is Superbowl Sunday. Me on the other hand, I don't really care too much. I'm not a big sports person but I get how it could feel like a national holiday for some hard core football fans. The parties and food are fun though :)

Anyway for Throwback Saturday I picked a non beauty related post from back in the day to show you. Blogger vs. Wordpress, I wrote this post on October 24th, 2011. For the first 3 months of my blog I used Wordpress and didn't like it, so I switched everything over to Blogger. It was pretty easy to do but if I had done my research first I would have started with Blogger. Maybe this post might help someone who is thinking of changing to either platforms. Click here to check it out. Let me know what you think if you haven't read it yet.


Click the links below :)

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I can't read that post it says I don't have access??? 😢

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I really do appreciate it and read every single comment. I do my best to respond to every single one as soon as I can.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...