10/11/2011

INTERVIEWING GHADEER ON HER BEAUTY & FASHION BLOG

Interview with Ghadeer




Classy & Fabulous 


1. Mini Bio? 

I am a  20 year old girl from Saudi Arabia, I love fashion, makeup, styling, designing, anything related to computers, party planning, and administrating or managing events :D . Currently studying nursing which is not a major that is related to me or my interests in anyway I don’t know how I ended up studying nursing, but  I know that I am quitting this semester to study business administration in LOS ANGLES which will be a great opportunity for me to study a field that I am interested in, live in a great freedom country, be an insider like I don’t have to buy online any products and wait for it to be shipped to Saudi Arabia for 2-3 and sometimes 4 weeks and the shipping cost is crazy. So I am really excited.

2. What inspired you to start blogging?

Firstly, what really inspired me is my desire to show the world how Saudi women are, cause so many people think that we still live in tents and ride camels. I admit that we aren't one of the first world countries, but we live the same life use the same technology we have our sense of fashion and taste in makeup.




Second reason is that I always get comments on the way I look, what am wearing either its clothes or makeup and I want to share my fine taste with the world
My third inspiration  honestly is trying to build a name for myself so one day I'll have my own clothing line.

3. Your blog is a mix of fashion and beauty. What do you enjoy posting on more, fashion or beauty and why?

I love makeup, and I adore fashion, they are both my number one interest and hobby so to me they are equal and they complete each other.
Like you can't wear trendy fashionable clothes with bad makeup and you can't wear good makeup with Obsolete clothes.


4. Who are your favorite fashion designers?

Chanel, Yves Saint Laurent, Gucci ( clothing only, don’t like the bags and shoes ).

5. How old were you when you first started wearing makeup?

I was very young about 9 years old and my big sisters used to scold me all the time about that and tease me by saying ur turning into a woman ( I didn’t like that back then).

6. Whats one of your favorite things about blogging?


Sharing thoughts, ideas, showing the world who u really are , and what inspires you. And you'll find lots of people sharing with you the same thoughts, idea's, and interests.
And also get the newest news and updates.


7. Where would you like to see your blog a year from now? 

Ummm, defiantly one of the top and the number one in Saudi Arabia not only to seek fame or popularity, but I feel like I have so many things to share with the world and to have the opportunity to do so

8. Do you feel like blogging has changed your life in anyway. If so, how?

Of course it did, it encouraged  me to give more, and I get very excited to go home just to see what did I miss, who visited me, who commented, and write new posts passionately in away that sometime I write 10 posts and I end up publishing only 2 or 3 and sent the rest to the draft, cause I think you can't really post a lot in one day, how they are going to be read? , it's not a competition who writes more.

Last but not least I hope you guys enjoyed that little quick interview and wish you excuse my poor language, hope to see you guys around

Find me at Ghadeer's BlogSpot

And big special thanks to Kelly cause you've been so loyal and good reader to my blog and I love how you communicate with your readers, your one of a kind. 

Thank you Ghadeer for doing this interview!! I've been following your blog for a while and continue to enjoy it :)

If you would like to be interviewed on my blog click here for the information.


Click the links below :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...