10/13/2011

Top 10 Beauty Quotes




1. “Beauty, to me, is about being
comfortable in your own skin. That, or a kick-ass red lipstick.” - Gwyneth
Paltrow




2. “I want to grow old without 

facelifts. I want to have the courage to be loyal to the face I have made.”-  Marylin Monroe







3. “I don’t like standard beauty
– there is no beauty without strangeness.” -Karl Lagerfeld





4. “It's all or nothing with my
makeup. If I get dressed up, I'll go to an extreme. I'll wear foundation, bright
blue or bright red lipstick with one of my weird purple wigs.” - Angelina
Jolie






5. “The best color in the whole
world, is the one that looks good, on you!” -Coco Chanel





6. “Beauty is in the eye of
the beholder and it may be necessary, from time to time, to give a stupid or
misinformed beholder a black eye.” - Miss Piggy






7. "The best and most beautiful
things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the
heart."- Helen Keller 





8. “Beauty is how you feel inside, and it reflects in your eyes. It is not
something physical.”- Sophia Loren






.
9. ”Beauty is the summation of parts working together in such a way that nothing
needs to be added, taken away, or altered!”-Carlotti

10. “Beauty is grace and confidence. I've learned to accept and appreciate what
nature gave me.” - Lindsay Lohan





What are your favorite beauty 
quotes? My personal fav is the first one (in the pic) by Audrey 
Hepburn.


Click the links below :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I really do appreciate it and read every single comment. I do my best to respond to every single one as soon as I can.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...