10/10/2011

NOTD: WET CEMENT

Sally Hansen Wet Cement 

Whenever I go to do my nails I always have a hard time deciding what color I want to use unless its something I just bought. But I was looking through my nail polish collection and forgot I bought this color a few months ago when I was on the hunt for Essie's Chinchilly (one of my favorite colors). Its almost like a dupe except it's a tad darker and has more of a grayish hue. I like it though, its defeinitly a pretty fall color. If your looking for this type of color you can buy either Sally Hansen's Wet Cement or Essie's Chinchilly because there's not much of a difference. Essie, of course was more expensive, but besides that I feel like both brands had a nice quality. I cant say anything bad about this color at all.


WITHOUT FLASH



WITH FLASH 


The first picture (without the flash) is what the color truly looks like on your nails. 




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...