10/19/2011

Wednesday's Beauty Tip

Beauty Tip of The Week 

CREATING THE PERFECT CANVAS


Before you put on a single dab of makeup on your face, there are four things you need to do:



1. Prepare: The first step (and you only have to do this once every six months or so) is to get yourself organized. Clean out, unclutter, and simplify your makeup drawer so that only the products you really love and use are front and center.

2. Observe: Look at yourself in the mirror and honestly determine how you look this morning and how much makeup you actually need to look your best. 

3.Decide: What skin care do you need to use to prep your face for makeup?

4. Think: How do you want to look today? Sporty, Polished, Trendy, Sexy or Natural? Then how many minutes do you have to actually get ready? 


1 comment:

  1. Aww!! your welcome! Thank you for reading :)
    Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I really do appreciate it and read every single comment. I do my best to respond to every single one as soon as I can.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...