5/06/2012

11 Question Tag!

Aly from Wonderland Beauty tagged me in this 11 Question Tag, thanks Aly!!! I never did this tag so it should be fun. I like tags every now and then, just like Aly said it's a fun way for your readers to get to a know a little more about you.


Rules to the Eleven Question tag~
1. Each person must post eleven things about themselves on their blog.
2. Answer the questions your tagger has sent you as well as create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
3. Choose eleven people to tag and link them in your post.
4. Go to their page and tell them they were tagged.
5. No tag backs!
6. You have to really tag eleven people, not just say "If you're reading this, consider yourself tagged!" or something like that.

11 things about myself:

1. I LOVE all kind of music except country. Whether it's old school songs or new ones, rap, dance, etc. I have about 100 different mixed CD's in my car that I've made. 

2. For the past 3 months now I've been really into fitness and eating healthy. I started by wanting to loose a little weight before summer. Then I realized through different types of workouts that I really love it. I feel so great and on a day I don't workout I find myself almost craving a workout lol.

3. I used to love to shop all day but now I can only go out shopping for maybe a hour? I usually will get annoyed and irritated after a while. I guess that means I'm getting old :(

4. I've been told by a lot of people that I'm a good listener and very approachable. I've always tried to have those qualities and I'm glad I come across like that.

5. I love to take pictures! I'm not saying I'm a photographer but I'm definitely obsessed with the camera. I have so many pictures from over the years, everywhere I go I take pictures of me and my friends or family or where I happen to be.

6. I tend to go through phases when it comes to different beauty products and areas. For example, I'll be obsessed with nail polish & nail art for a few months, then all of a sudden I'll really be into doing different things with my hair and using different products. Then it will be all about eye makeup for a few months, etc. It's like a beau never ending beauty cycle with me.

7. I'm not a big fan of change. I know that change can be good a lot of the times, but when I know things might have to change it usually scares me.

8. I can't stand people that think they know everything! You know, those people that will fight you tooth and nail to prove their right even when their wrong. It's like get over yourself, it's okay to be wrong sometimes lol.

9. I'm not a big fan of talking on the phone for hours. I used to be when I was a teenager and before my friends and I got our drivers licenses. I would much rather text now.

10. My favorite colors are purple and black together. That probably explains my blog colors.

11. I hate to fold and hang up clothes, its the one chore I really despise. I would rather clean a bathroom any day and I'm not even sure why bc I know it's not that bad. I've always dreaded it.

Aly's Questions for me:

1. If you could only paint your nails one color for the rest of the year, what would it be? 
I guess I would go with a french manicure bc it goes with mostly everything and is always in style.
2. Do you dye your hair? 
Yes since I was 15, I've been dying my own hair dark brown for a few years now.
3. What is the best food you have ever eaten?
Mexican is my favorite so I'm gonna go with that. 
4. What is one thing you regret? 
Hmm..not finishing college.
5. If you could magically make yourself better at one hobby, what would it be? 
lol..Blogging
6. What do you do when you are upset? 
Either cry it out depending how upset I am or talk to one of my friends about it.
7. Who are the people in your life that you would trust with ANYTHING? 
Definitely my mother, father & brother with out a doubt and 2 of my friends.  
8. What are your biggest fears? 
Loosing people that are close to me and being lonely 
9. If you had 3 wishes, what would they be? (Honestly, I would wish for more wishes. Haha) 
That's a good answer Aly! lol. Mine would be 1. Win the lottery, 2. be able to protect all my love ones forever and 3. just to have a happy successful life.
10. What is your favorite number? 
21
11. Have you ever seen a ghost? Do you believe in them?
Never seen one and don't believe in them. I guess it's hard for me to make myself believe that there are really such things as ghosts. 

11 Questions for you:

1. Have you ever been to a different country and if so where?
2. What's one word you tend to misspell a lot?
3. If you could live in any era/time period, when would it be?
4. What is your sign?
5. What is your favorite TV show from your childhood?
6. What are you plans for today? (besides reading this)
7. Twitter or Facebook?
8. What was the last beauty product you bought?
9. What is your natural hair color?
10. Have you ever had to have surgery?
11. How tall are you?

Who I Tag:

2. Silvana from Glitz Glam Budget
3. Nykkey from Nykkey B
4. Kari from The Glam Station
5. Kristen from Glitter Glose and Glaze
6. Nicole from Hello Miss Niki
7. Sandra from MomsMakeupStash
8. Jayme & Mendi from Her Late Night Cravings
9. Arielle from Beauty by Arielle
10. Jennifer from Kellina's Thoughts
11. Miss L from Beauty by Miss L


HAPPY TAGGING!!!!


P.S. If you were already tagged by someone else you don't have to do this twice :)



Click the links below :)
Follow via GFC
Follow me on Twitter
Like my Facebook Page

Photobucket

12 comments:

  1. Good answers! :) I hate people that think they know everything too! It's so annoying!
    I was suprised that you haven't ever seen a ghost:) But I understand how it is definetly fard to beleive it if you have never seen one. I've seen a lot of that type of stuff & I was raised to believe that ghost/paranormal things are all real, so I definetly believe in them. IDK, maybe I'm crazy! Haha:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whatrebeccasaid6:12 PM

    Loved reading your answers! We actually seem quite similar! :)

    whatrebeccasaid.blogspot.co.uk xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautybymissl12:01 AM

    Loved the facts about you and your answers. You have the same wishes as I do :D
    Thanks for tagging me :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. THANKS FOR THE TAG  :D 

    LUV THIS TAG!!

    Better get answering ...will send you the link when i post it!

    Thanks again :)

    http://kellinasthoughts.blogspot.com/ 

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks lol!! It was hard to come up with 11 things about myself

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your welcome!! Can't wait to read them
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your welcome!!! I cant wait to read it :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I didn't know that about you! I'm sure if I actually saw (or thought) I saw a ghost I would believe. No, you;re not crazy, a lot of people believe that stuff. Is it scary or no?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yeah, I've seen a lot of that stuff. I don't know if it's something about my energy or what, but it seems like that stuff is always kind of around me. Again, I was raised to believe that all of the paranormal things are real and to believe in them, so I'm just kind of used to that. It depends on what kind of spirit or energy it is, to feel scared or not. I've  seen or felt alot of stuff that feels good, like a guardian angel or something. S

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for tagging me girl!!! This one may take some time hehe but looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow, I almost wish I had that stuff around me now. I would love to feel something like a guardian angel. I'm sure it's a little scary, especially if you're used to it and see or feel bad things. Maybe one day it will happen to me.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your welcome!! It actually took me a little time. Coming up with 11 things about yourself isn't that easy lol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I really do appreciate it and read every single comment. I do my best to respond to every single one as soon as I can.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...