3/07/2012

Wednesday's Beauty Tip


Beauty Tip of the Week



THE TURBY TWIST

I'm sure a lot of you either have heard of the turby twist or own one but for those of you that dont, you should!! I've been using the turby twist in replace of a towel for a few years now. My favorite thing about the turby twist  is that it reduces blow drying time. Anything that makes my wet hair dry faster is a plus for me!  

It's an absorbent twist and loop hair towel that is designed to stay in place. It has a unique tapered design that allows for a perfect fit on all head sizes. 



You know that heavy weight you feel when you have a regular bath towel on your head and sometimes it falls out. Maybe it's just me, but I find it a little annoying. Sometimes I'll forget that I have the turby twist on my head since its so lightweight. 

Besides those reasons I mentioned you can also use it to keep you hair back while washing your face or if your using a deep conditioning treatment, etc. 


I've obviously bought more than a few of these for a few years now. I've bought one from Ulta, CVS, the dollar store, etc. and there all the same in my opinion. There all made out of the same material and all worked exactly the same. You can also wash them like you would wash any towel as much as you want. So don't think you have to go buy the more expensive one. Im pretty sure you can find them at any drugstore for a few dollars. 

So that's my little beauty tip for this week. Do you guys own a turby twist, if so do you like them?



Click the links below :)

Photobucket

16 comments:

  1. I LOOVEEEEEE my turby twist! (= 

    ReplyDelete
  2. Redrubyheels12:27 AM

    Yes! I love mine. In fact I should get another one. 

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha I was going to do a review of mine soon! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't heard of it until now and I must say that it appeals to me. I usually use a towel and it is heavy sometimes. blah.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the turbie twist! I'm actually just about to purchase a new one today since the one I have been using for years and years is finally wearing out haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. I buy the turbie twists from the dollar store and love them! It's so much easier than trying to balance a big bath towel on my head! 

    ReplyDelete
  7. lol that's funny. Looking forward to your review. There's so many different ways you can use this for

    ReplyDelete
  8. Then you should def get one. That's one of my favorites things about it, you dont even feel like you have anything on your head

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yea, I've noticed that I've had to repurchase one every 6 months or so. But I get mine at CVS or another drugstore. There not expensive at all

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh yea! I forgot that they sell them at the dollar store. I bought one from there before and they work just as well as the other ones

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've seen them, but never really thought they help any more than a "heavy" towel. LOL now I know, thanks for the scoop!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yea there much better, you should try it. If you have the Dollar Tree near you they sell them there.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I *need* one!! lol. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  14. You should def get one!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Christina S11:14 PM

    Wow I  think I may go out and get one! I never really thought it would work better than a towel so I never bothered getting one. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I really do appreciate it and read every single comment. I do my best to respond to every single one as soon as I can.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...