1. You must copy and paste these 'rules' into your post when you write it, it doesn't take long!.
2. You must state that this tag was created by Laura from The Beau Bow
3. You must thank the person who tagged you at the start of your post (link their blog as well) -follow them if you're feeling nice!, and then at the end of your post state who you tag, and then comment on their blog on their latest post to let them know you tagged them, and link your post so they can see what to do.
4. Title this post 'The Procrastinating Beauty Blogger TAG' so everyone knows what it is about.
5. Have fun! :)
1. Name a beauty regime that you rarely do?
The first thing that comes to mind is applying eye cream. I know it's important and I own eye cream too. I just always forget about it.
2. Is washing your makeup brushes something you do regularly?
I wish I could say yes but I haven't been. I used to be really good about it, I would deep clean them at least once a month and give them a quick cleaning once a week. Then I don't know what happened, but this question just gave me the motivation to go clean them now!
3. How long will you last with chipped nail polish?
I wouldn't be able to last long at all, if I was able to I would either fix it or do it over right away. Thankfully my nails never chip (knock on wood) because of my favorite top coats. I use either Sally Hansen's INSTA-DRI or Seche Vite Dry Fast and there both amazing!
4. How long do you put off buying/replacing a beauty or nail polish product even if you need it? (i.e purchasing a new topcoat, or a new foundation etc.)
It depends on what it is, if I ran out of my favorite top coat I would have to replace it or I wouldn't be able to do my nails. I've gotten better at not blowing money I don't have on beauty products, so if it's something that I don't absolutely need right now I will wait.
5. What is your worst beauty habit?
I lay out in the sun in the summer sometimes, but not excessively like I used to because I know I'm damaging my skin. Plus, I will use SPF now instead of tanning oil or nothing at all.
6. Name something non-beauty related that you put off doing all the time?
Things that have to do with my car, cleaning it or bringing it to get washed, getting my oil changed or if there's something that needs to be fixed that's not extremely important, I will put it off. I really dont know why either.
7. When going out somewhere, do you leave getting ready until the last minute or not?
Yes! Probably 80% of the time and then I wonder why Im always stressed or rushing around right before I leave the house.
8. Can you commit to spending bans?
I think I could if I really had to but I know it would be very difficult. It's hard for me to go to CVS for just one thing and not leave with at least two extra beauty products.
9. How organized is your makeup and nail polish collection?
Very organized, my nail polishes are always organized. My makeup is too, but I need to get more room since my makeup collection seems to keep growing.
10. What is the longest amount of time you have gone without writing a blog post?
It was about 3 or 4 months, It wasn't because I didn't want to or didn't care. My computer crashed and I had to bring it to get fixed and it took so long. It was so upsetting! Then when I got my computer back it was hard for me to get back into the flow of posting as much as I was. I felt totally out of the loop with the whole blogging community but I finally feel like like I'm back to normal now.