6/19/2011

Review- e.l.f Shine Eraser Oil Blotting Sheets

I was at Target yesterday and picked up these Oil Blotting Sheets from e.l.f. I don’t know about you guys but just walking to my car from my house in this hot weather gives my face an oily and shiny look that I can't stand. Especially when I just finished putting on my makeup. From a scale of 1 to 10 I would give them a 8 and here’s why:

Pros:  

They were only a $1

They contain 50 of the shine eraser sheets in each package

They do absorb the oil and shine from your face for a good amount of time

On the front of the packaging there's a diagram that shows you where your T-Zone is

The sheets are made with Green Tea Extract (that helps re-texturize the skin)

They come in a small package so you can bring them everywhere

Cons:

They claim to also minimize your pores while re-texturizing your skin, masking facial imperfections

I didn't notice that my pores looked smaller or that they helped mask any facial imperfections.
Overall there basically just oil blotting sheets. I have yet to see that they  minimize my pores and hide imperfections I've used them twice and I was impressed how they instantly absorbed the oil from my face. If I didn't only spend a $1 on these I would be disappointed that they didn't do those extra things they claimed to. I'm happy with them and would buy them again.

Suggested Retail price: $1 at your local Target or you can find them on http://www.eyeslipsface.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I really do appreciate it and read every single comment. I do my best to respond to every single one as soon as I can.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...