6/22/2011

Review: John Frieda Full Repair Touch-Up Flyaway Tamer

This product is packaged just like a tube of mascara with the same type of wand and bristles. It’s a crystal clear formula with Inca Inchi oil (Inca Inchi oil is a plant originating from the Peruvian Amazon Region, known to be the best oil plant because of its composition and high nutritional quality and its  high content of the omega -3 acid). It’s intended to smooth away those little hairs that stick up and fly always. I bought this because after I tease my hair there are always some of those little pieces that won’t stay. You brush the wand lightly over broken hairs or fly always and I emphasize the word lightly because if not it can make your hair look a little on the oily side. I don’t recommend re applying right away. A little bit goes along way. On a scale of 1 to 10 I would give this product a 7 and here’s why:
Pros:
As far as packaging, it's the perfect size to fit into your purse
You don't need to use a lot of it so it will last a while
It does what it says its supposed to do
Cons:
They say to use it on fly aways but I wouldn't suggest that bc you would need to use too much of it for longer pieces of hair
It says re-apply as often as needed, that's not a good idea on the same piece of hair. Your hair will look greasy
Overall this is a pretty good product, I wouldn't say it was amazing but you can use it for those little broken hairs that stick up. You just have to be careful to not overdo it, remember it is an oil.
Suggested retail price: $9.99 at your local drugstores or at  http://www.johnfrieda.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I really do appreciate it and read every single comment. I do my best to respond to every single one as soon as I can.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...