12/16/2012

10 Days To Christmas Challenge- Day 10

I absolutely love the Christmas season ever since I can remember. I wanted to do a 25 Day Christmas Challenge but I missed that, so I decided to do a Countdown till Christmas challenge instead. Feel free to join in if you want :) I picked the questions from the other challenges on the Internet.


Day 10- Five Favorite Christmas Songs: 
I actually really like Christmas music.  It reminds me of all the previous years since I was a kid.  I picked the first five songs that came to mind.  (in no particular order)

1. Happy Christmas - John Lennon
2. All I Want for Christmas Is You- Mariah Carey
3. Santa Claus is Coming to Town- Bruce Springsteen 
4. Silent Night- Stevie Nicks
5. I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Clause- The Jackson Five

Do you have any favorite Christmas songs?  Also, let me know if you do this challenge. I would love to read your answers :)


Click the links below:)

Photobucket

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I really do appreciate it and read every single comment. I do my best to respond to every single one as soon as I can.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...