12/17/2012

10 Days to Christmas Challenge- Day 9


Day 9- Your Earliest Christmas Memory
I'm not sure how old I was but I had to be at least 5 because I believed in Santa Clause. I remember leaving a note with milk and cookies to Santa with my little brother on Christmas Eve. Then I would wake up around 4am, sneak out to see if Santa actually came. I would always see the cookies and milk eaten (by my parents) and all the presents under the tree. I remember being so excited that I would wake up my brother and parents. We ended up opening presents no later than 6am. I love Christmas as an adult but loved it even more as a kid.


Click the links below :)



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I really do appreciate it and read every single comment. I do my best to respond to every single one as soon as I can.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...