12/22/2012

10 Days to Christmas Challenge- Day 5


Day 5- Family Christmas Traditions
Everyone except my immediate family lives in New York (where I grew up) so we spend Christmas day there, either at my Grandma's or one of my Aunts or Uncles. I  think it would feel weird if we stayed home on Christmas since that's what we've been doing forever. At one point it will obviously change but I like it this way for now. Another tradition was when me and my brother were younger my parents took us to the Christmas show at Radio City Music Hall every year and we would spend the day in the city shopping, walking around and looking at the tree. That was always fun, it's so pretty there around this time.

Do you have any special traditions?

Click the links below :)

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I really do appreciate it and read every single comment. I do my best to respond to every single one as soon as I can.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...