12/08/2012

Throwback Saturday!!

Ok so I know that the title of this post should either be Throwback Tuesday or Throwback Thursday  but I decided that I was going to be different, even if it doesn't sound right lol. Anyway.. I was thinking about all the posts I've written since I started my blog a year and a half ago. In a way I feel like those posts have been put away in a locked box even though there still on my blog.  So I decided that once a week on "Throwback Saturday" I'm going to re-publish one of my old posts. I won't use every single post, just the ones that got a good amount of views.

This was one of my very first posts, 10 Great Beauty Tips , I remember publishing it when I first started my blog and I was so nervous that no one was going to like it that I almost didn't go through with it.  I'm so glad I did though :) Just click here to read the post. Let me know what you guys think :)

Click the links below :)

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. I think this is a great idea! I loved that post, I remember when you first made it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Aly!! It seems so long ago that we first started our blogs :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know! It's weird how fast time has gone by. I feel like I haven't talked to you in forever! How have you been?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know :( I've been good, but lately busy with work so I dont have a lot of extra time to post as much as I would like. But I should have more time soon :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I really do appreciate it and read every single comment. I do my best to respond to every single one as soon as I can.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...