9/28/2011

Classic Beauty Blog Award


Michelle from Healthy Living Natural Beauty awarded me with the Classic Beauty Blog Award!!! Thank you so much Michelle!!!  I’m so honored and excited because this is my first blog award. This is so great because now I get to choose 10 blogs to pass this award onto. It’s defenitly going to be hard because there are so many blogs I really enjoy and love reading.


This award is to honor those who have written some good blogs about beauty products, inner beauty and showing their own beauty within their written words. Just like Michelle said, these blogs have made some kind of impression on me with their great beauty posts.

So here are the rules: Pass this award up to 10 different blogs you also love and feel deserve this award. Link them in your post; let them know you awarded them.
Here are my 10 picks for the Classic Beauty Blog Award, I wish I could list more than 10 because my blog list is huge and I feel like a lot of people deserve this. (in no particular order)

1. Exclusively Glamm
2. Nykki's Mane Blog
3. The Daily Frizz
4. Jenn's Beauty Confessions
5. Blondetxgoddess
6. Ms. Prettyful Girl
7.Seven things Beauty
8.Her Late Night Cravings
9.Monster Girl
10.jyz' pinkprint

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I really do appreciate it and read every single comment. I do my best to respond to every single one as soon as I can.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...