4/03/2012

Blogger Appreciation Award!

Wow! Another award! Everytime a fellow blogger awards me with one of these it reminds me of when I received my first award and how surprised I was that my blog was being recognized. Even with my blog being one year old in a month I still can't believe that I have so many loyal followers that actually enjoy reading what I write. It's crazy to me and I couldn't be more appreciative.

This award came from a very special person, Kristen from Glitter Gloss and Glaze. Not only is her blog wonderful but so is she. I am so glad to have met her and be able to call her a friend. Thanks so much Kristen! xoxo




The rules of the Award:

1) Thank the person who gave you the award with their blog link on your post.

2) Answer the following 4 questions.

3) Award the Blogger Appreciation Award to as many readers/commenter's/supporters/followers as you’d like.

4) Let the blogger know you've just awarded them, either through leaving a comment, a tweet, an email, etc..


Now onto the questions: 

1) How long have you been blogging?

I will be blogging in one year next month. I cant even believe how fast that went by.


2) What are 1-2 reasons why you started blogging.

I've always loved anything that had to do with beauty and sharing my thoughts with others. So I had been really obsessed with watching YouTube videos and thought it would be so fun if I could do that but I didn't have a camera then nor was I ready to film myself lol. Then I started reading beauty blogs and knew I wanted my own but I was so scared that no one would ever read it. I actually made a blog with a bunch of posts and it took me a while to get the courage to actually publish it. Silly, right? I'm so glad I did though.


3) What types of blogs do you like to follow/read?

I've always geared mostly towards beauty and fashion blogs because that's what I love.  . I also really love nail blogs, I would love to have another blog that's just for nails if I was more experienced. Lately, I've been reading a lot of health & fitness blogs too. 


4) What is 1 thing you would like to improve on as a blogger/on your blog?

I feel like my posts need to show more of "me." That is one thing I want to start trying to do more. I want my readers to get a sense of who I am more while reading my blog. 


These are the blogs I'm giving this award to. I know some of them might have already received this award and if you have you don't have to do this post twice. I just still wanted you to know that I appreciate you and your blog :)




Nykki's Mane Blog

Gloss & Glitz

Seven Things Beauty

Polished By Beauty

Beauty by Arielle

Glitz Glam Budget

Kiss of Karma

Mina Slater.com

These are the people that I chat with the most, have been extremely supportive and are great bloggers. Thanks for being there :))



Click the links below :)


Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. thank you! here is my post...

    http://seventhingsbeauty.blogspot.com/2012/04/blogger-appreciation-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Watchfashionstar5:21 PM

    Fashion Star Tonight on NBC 10/9C

    ReplyDelete
  3. glossandglitz1:07 AM

    loved reading this Kell! and a very big THANK YOU... you are the sweetest and I am so lucky to have "met" you! hehe! xoxo janna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw! Thanks hun!! I feel the same way:)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I really do appreciate it and read every single comment. I do my best to respond to every single one as soon as I can.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...