4/13/2012

Review: Simple Sensitive Skin Care

Don't you just love when you receive a package in the mail that you weren't expecting? Especially when there beauty products!  If you haven't heard of Daily Glow.com, their a beauty website that has a bunch of tips, reviews, trends, etc. They have a group called Trendsetters where they'll send you products to review every now and then. I've been a part of this group for about a year and have got to try some really neat stuff.



This time around I received a package of products from the Simple Sensitive Skincare line. I've seen and heard of these products before and apparently it's one of the UK's biggest skincare lines and it recently arrived here in the US.

Geared mostly for those with sensitive skin but suitable for all skin types. They include only the purest possible ingredients with added vitamins for natural healthy looking skin. Their are no dyes, artificial perfumes or harsh chemicals that can upset the skin. 


I received a package of their Cleansing Facial Wipes, a full bottle of their Moisturizing face wash and a bottle of their Revitalizing Eye-Roll-On. Here's what I thought of each product after using them for a week.


Simple Cleansing Facial Wipes  

They claim to refresh and nourish your skin plus remove waterproof mascara. They contain a perfect blend of their purest  possible skin loving ingredients with an added vitamin. 

I love facial wipes and have tried many different brands. I thought these did a good job at removing makeup, even stubborn eye makeup and you know how annoying removing eye makeup can be.  I've been using them at night, after the gym and after washing my face. My face feels nice and clean after using them. They stay moist after opening the package however I did notice you don't have a lot of time to use them before they start to dry out. They didn't make my face feel sticky or too wet. I think any facial wipes they can remove waterproof mascara are pretty good. I would purchase these.


Simple Moisturizing Facial Wash

Supposed to leave your skin thoroughly cleansed and nourished, plus it's a perfect blend of our purest possible skin loving ingredients with added vitamins.

I can definitely say that this face wash made my skin feel fresh and clean. It has a liquid consistency that feels light and refreshing. I can see why this would work for people that deal with sensitive skin. There are no artificial ingredients that would irritate your skin. My skin is more dry than sensitive and this left my face moisturized.  I've also read a lot of reviews from woman that have sensitive skin and really love these products. I will use it again and I would recommend it to anyone with sensitive skin.


Simple Revitalizing Eye-Roll-On



 Helps reduce puffiness and wake up and revitalize tired eyes by instantly cooling and gently massaging the delicate eye area. Plus it's formulated with cucumber extract and our purest possible skin loving ingredients with an added
vitamin.
I haven't used a lot of different eye creams and never used the roll-on type. I have to say I really like it. The metal ball applicator is so refreshing and soothing, just like when you place cucumbers on your eyes. For the first hour or so after waking up my eyes usually look tired unless I put makeup on first. I did see a difference in my eyes, they seemed to look more open and awake. I am impressed and happy I have an eye cream that I actually like.


Overall I was really impressed with these products and if you have sensitive skin I would definitely recommend you trying them. After a week of using these products I honestly can't say I haven't  found anything negative about them. I believe you can find them at your local drugstores.
To read more reviews and more on Simple Skincare products, Click here to visit there website.



Click the links below :)


Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. I looooooooove the Simple facial wipes! They just feel lighter on the skin and aren't too wet/moist. Great review! :)
    Joelle
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice review! I have their Refreshing facewash and I love it. I totally want to try more of their products.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! I want to try the eye cream!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The eye cream is probably my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Exactly! There great!! Thanks for reading!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. alana balanska2:27 PM

    hello kelly!! wow!! "Simple" has a really awesome range of skincare products.
    i'de like to get some of these for myself!!! and i wanted some good skincare tips
     as well.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I really do appreciate it and read every single comment. I do my best to respond to every single one as soon as I can.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...