4/09/2012

Five Favorites: March 2012

I apologize for posting my March favorites late and I'll say it again, better late than never. I feel like I've been saying that too much lately, which is so not like me. (bad blogger)!
Here are my five favorites for March, these are all products that I've had and just started using. Wow, I'm actually surprised I was able to go the whole month without buying one new beauty product. That wont last for long though.


Organix Nourishing
Coconut Milk Shampoo

I tried this shampoo a few months ago and really liked it. Somehow it got hidden behind a bunch of stuff in my bathroom cabinet. So I decided to go through everything and found the bottle I bought. I was so happy that I found it but mad that I've had it all this time and forgot. I love using sulfate free shampoo's, there so much better for your hair and it shows. My hair feels so silky and shiny when I use this, plus it smells amazing and you can still smell it on your hair the next day. I haven't used their conditioner with it but I imagine it works just as well. It's not expensive either. I believe it was around $6 at CVS.




Revlon Nail Enamel

I've been so impressed with the new nail polishes that Revlon's came out with this past year. I have 12 different colors all from different collections. I couldn't fit all 12 colors into one picture but these are some of my favs. I love the metallic colors, Gold Coin, Metallic and Fierce. They only require one coat and they dry extremely fast. Then there's the Romantics Collection, I have Whimsical and Popular which I both LOVE! I haven't been disappointed with one of their polishes yet. I think Revlon did a really good job at stepping it up not only with the color selections but the quality also. I hope they continue to come out with even more shades. I usually pay around $4.99 per bottle depending on which drugstore I buy them at.


Lorac TANtalizer 
Body Bronzing Luminizer

If you guys have been reading my blog than you probably remember how much I love my sunless tanning products and how many different ones I've tried. I have different products for different times of the year and different parts of my body. I've had this same bottle since last July but I only use it around this time of year. I use it on my legs mostly, arms chest, etc. I don't use it on my face only bc I prefer sprays, I just find that it goes on a more even. A little goes a long way and it builds up with every use. It has a little shimmer that makes your skin glow but in a subtle way and there's no glitter. I've noticed I like it best at night bc of the shimmer but I still wear it during the day. You just have to be careful not to overdue it, you can also mix it with a translucent moisturizer for a more subtle glow. It dries pretty quick but you do have to give it a few good minutes to dry before getting dressed. I've never experienced any stains on my clothes or my hands. No orangy streaky lines, plus it washes off with soap and water. You can get buy this at Sephora for about $35. I personally think it's worth every penny.


e.l.f Natural
Lash Kit

I've always had a love/hate relationship with false eyelashes. I love the way they look when or if I can apply them correctly. I used to get so aggravated with them and give up. My problem was trying to get them  close to my natural lash line but just with most things practice makes perfect. After years of struggling I finally got the process down. I was using Ardell's false eyelashes for a while and liked them and still do. Then while at Target a few months ago I noticed that elf sold them. The only reason why I bought them was bc they were only a $1 and I wouldn't be mad when they fell apart. I figured they wouldn't be that great, but I couldn't believe how wrong I was! They really opened up my eyes and looked very natural. I don't use their glue though bc it doesn't stick for too long and they are a tad long so I trim them. Besides that I love them and for a $1, how could you go wrong. I stocked up on them last time I was at Target since you can only really wear them for a day. I wish I knew about these when I first experimented with fake eyelashes. Get them at Target or http://www.eyeslipsface.com/ for $1.


Eco Tools 
Bamboo Bronzer
Brush

I love Echo Brushes, every single one I've bought has never disappointed me. I got this brush for Christmas and I just started using it recently. This brush is very versatile, you can use it for bronzer, powder, blush or highlighting. The bristles are super soft and dense so it picks up the product nicely while giving a smooth application. This is my new go to brush for bronzer. I was using the bamboo kabuki brush before and really liked that but I like this one 10x more! I definitely recommend it. Unfortunately I don't know the exact price since I didn't buy it but Eco Tools aren't expensive.









Click the links below :)

Photobucket




15 comments:

  1. Jessica Cleghorn6:37 PM

    I am all about organix products.  lovely post! 
    <3 Jessica 
    http://glitterdusttears-madaboutyou.blogspot.com/ 

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard good things about the Organix coconut milk shampoo. I also would like to try the Revlon nail enamel. & I just tweeted about how I hate false lashes...I can't put them on for nothing. I guess I'll go back & try with ELF lash kit again, which comes with a applicator to put on the lashes. Cool faves.

    ReplyDelete
  3. glossandglitz2:10 AM

    I love every single thing!! lol I love my eco tools brushes too, they are absolutely amazing... and I have the Coconut milk split ends mender, the best stuff EVER! You should try it:) I think I need to try the Lorac.. great faves Kell! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautybymissl7:15 AM

    Great favorites!
    I love Eco Tools brushes. I have their eye brushes set and it is great.
     

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the picks! I have been seeing the Organix products all over the magazines as of late, and I'm thinking of maybe trying one. Glad to know the coconut scent remains after a few days. As for the lashes, I wish I knew how to put them on! I love how they look too, but I have no clue what to do with them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You should def try the shampoo AND the revlon nail polishes!!! You'll love them. I used to hate false lashes too, for years!! lol. I finally just got the hang of them. Their not easy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I do need and want to try the coconut milk split mender, I've been eyeing it for a while. That's my next beauty purchase. lol.
    Thanks love!!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aren't they the best?? Plus there super affordable!!
    Thanks for reading
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks doll!! You should really try the shampoo or there other products, i've heard from other people that there great. I just finally learned how to apply the lashes, it took me years of frustration and wasting money lol. Keep trying girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the ELF falsies, I have a huge stash of them (which I got dirt cheap during a 70% off sale!) of black and brown ones. I def recommend them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the smell of that shampoo - it's great for summer!

    ♥ Shia

    ReplyDelete
  12. I know!! I love that you can still smell it on your hair the next day

    ReplyDelete
  13. There great!! Plus for a $1, how can you beat that!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I know, there great and for only a dollar! How can you beat that!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I really do appreciate it and read every single comment. I do my best to respond to every single one as soon as I can.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...