4/17/2012

Interview with Brittany from Brittany's Secret


Interviewing Brittany from Brittany's Secret




Name: Brittany
Age: 20
Location: Iowa


1. Mini Bio
I’m a small town girl going to school to become and Administrative Assistant. I love playing around with makeup and trying to find the best new products. I have an obsession with painting my nails, and I love sharing my thoughts and ideas with my readers.


2. Where can we find you?
My Blog: www.brittanyssecret.blogspot.com
E-mail: brittanyssecret@hotmail.com
Twitter: https://twitter.com/BrittanysSecret
Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/brittanyssecret/





3. What inspired you to start your blog?
Just being in love with beauty and trying new things. When I realized that I had a problem with all the stuff that I was buying, I wanted to share my thoughts.


4. You have a wide variety of beauty related posts on your blog, which ones are your favorite to write about and why?
I love nail posts. I love showing what I can do and I just find those to be the most fun.


5. What are your 3 favorite makeup brands?
Wow this is hard!...I’m gonna go Urban Decay, Nyx, and Revlon


6. What makes you want to continue to blog?
My readers and their comments. I’m so grateful for all the really loving, beautiful people I’ve met through blogging. Everyone has such nice things to say, and that’s what makes me want to keep blogging. My readers let me know what’s good and not and it’s just great that everyone can come together and talk about the things we love.


7. What are a few other blogs you like to read?
Oh gosh there are so many...here are a few...
http://lilmisschickas.blogspot.co.uk/
http://polishedclawsup.blogspot.com/
http://sheerbeautyblog.blogspot.com/
http://marieeeloves.blogspot.com/


8. What is your take on Sponsored Reviews?
I think that a review is a review, and however someone acquired a product shouldn’t alter their opinions and their truths. I am a person that LOVES reading reviews, so the only thing that matters is that they give their honest opinions of the product.


9. Where would you like to see your blog a year from now?
I would love to expand and be able to do more hair and makeup posts like I did when I first started. Maybe even get into some of the things that I love to wear. I’d love to get back into posting daily. I miss it. I am getting close to graduating so it’s been busy that it’s hard to.


10. Lastly, how has blogging changed your life?
Blogging has given me a getaway from school and stress. I’ve met so many great, generous people though blogging and I wouldn’t take anything back.


Thanks Brittany for taking the time out to do this!! Your blog is always fun to read, keep up the good work!!:)


If you would like to be interviewed and featured on my blog click here.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I really do appreciate it and read every single comment. I do my best to respond to every single one as soon as I can.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...