10/27/2011

GET A CUSTOMIZED HEADER FROM ASHLYNN

I've been trying to find and make a new header for my blog for the past few days. I even asked people on twitter if they knew of any good sites because I wasn't having any luck. I finally ended up making my own on photobucket. It's nothing special but I like it. Then I got an email from my friend Ashlynn from The Little Beauty. She actually went out of her way to make me my own header for my blog. I thought that was so sweet of her ,and I love the banner. I would have used it if I didn't already make my own. But I'm keeping it for the next time I'm ready to change the header again. Here's the banner she made for me:



Banners by Ashlynn

How cute is it, right? I never even asked her to make this, so she took it upon herself to make sure the colors matched with the theme of my blog. I just thought it was really cool of her to do this on her own, so I wanted to let everyone know if you need a header, she's the girl! I know she would be more than happy to help you if you needed it.  Plus her blog is one of my recent favs! If you want or need a header for your blog you can either contact her on her blog: http://thelittlebeauty.com Or contact her via Twitter by clicking here or just quickly email her @ inspiredbyashlynn@gmail.com

Thanks again Ashlynn!! Im super impressed, I wish I knew how to do this on my own. 



1 comment:

  1. Exclusivelyglamm11:17 PM

    I love the banner Ashlynn created

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I really do appreciate it and read every single comment. I do my best to respond to every single one as soon as I can.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...