10/22/2011

THIS OR THAT TAG!!

Earlier today I was on Karma Kisses blog and noticed her tag This or That and since I love doing tags, (especially when there about makeup) I figured I would do it too.
I'm tagging all of you that read this! I would love to see your answers, so leave a comment letting me know you did it so I can read them :)

MAKEUP:

 Blush or Bronzer:


  •  Bronzer!! I didn't even have to think twice about this. I use bronzer every day & dont know what I would do without it.
Lipgloss or Lipstick:

  • Ehh!! Im not a big fan of either, I never really liked the way they look on me and the fact that it never stays on your lips. But if I had to pick one then lipstick.
Eyeliner or Mascara:

  • Eyeliner, even though I love mascara too. I feel like eyeliner makes your eyes stand out more than mascara does (for me anyway)
Foundation or Concealer:

  • Foundation, I can get more coverage using foundation than just concealer
Neurtral or Colored EyeShadow:

  • I really like them both. It depends on the day and where Im going. It's hard to just pick one. But...I guess color
Pressed or Loose Powder:

  • Pressed, defeinitly. I only really use loose powder once in a while
Brushes or Sponges:

  • I use brushes more but I do use sponges to blend in foundation
NAILS:

Long or Short:

  • My nails are a medium length, I dont like them too long and I dont like too short. 
Acrylic or Natural:

  • Natural, but I did do the whole Acrylic thing about 5 years ago. It was the "cool" thing to do. lol. Even though it ruined my nails for a while
Brights or Darks:

  • These questions keep getting harder & harder; Both!! I like brights & darks, neon colors are cool for summer and darks are nice for fall & winter
Flower or no Flower?

  • hmm.. I do like nail designs but not really into flowers. Not anymore anyway
BODY:

Perfume or Body Splash:

  • Perfume, body splash (thats like body spray I'm assuming) lol. 
Lotion or Body Butter:

  • Lotion
Body Wash or Soap:

  • Body Wash- it comes in all different scents, a bar of soap doesnt do it for me. 
Fashion:

Jeans or Sweatpants: 

  • Both!! Who doesnt love comfy sweatpants when there lounging around at home, and who doesnt love jeans when your going out
Long Sleeves or Short:

  • Where I live the seasons change, so I go with whatever makes me feel comftorable
Dresses or Skirts:

  • Skirts but I will wear a dress if the occasion is right
Stripes or Plaid:

  • I honestly cant remember the last time I wore plaid so I guess stripes
Flip flops or sandals:

  • Im not sure what kind of sandals your talking about so flip flops
Scarves or Hats:

  • I love the way scarfs look with your jackets
Studs or dangily earings:

  • If dangily earings mean hoops then dangily
Cowboy boots or Riding boots:

  • umm.. neither
Jackets or Hoddies:

  • Jackets
HAIR:

Curly or Straight:

  • I have naturally wavy hair, so most of the time its straight but I like to use my curling iron sometimes to give it some loose curls
Bun or Ponytail:

  • Loose messy bun, i have a lot of short layers so when i put it in a ponytail, all these peices stick out.
Bobby Pins or Butterfly Clips:

  • I cant remember what butterfly clips are so I guess bobby pins
Hairspray or Gel:

  • I hardly ever use gel so hairspray
Long or Short:

  • I always keep it a little past my shoulders
Light or Dark

  • Currently dark, I've had it dark for a few years now, I used to dye it blonde
Side swept bangs or Full bangs:

  • Side swept bangs
Up or Down:

  • I love it down but when i get lazy it goes up
RANDOM:

Rain or Shine
  • Obvisouly shine!
Summer or Winter:

  • Summer!
Fall or Spring:

  • Fall, I'll always love fall
Chocolate or Vanilla:

  • It depends on the mood im in bc I like both, but Im gonna pick chocolate right now
This was a fun little tag, I liked all the beauty questions lol. Of course  :) Like I said Tag, Your IT!!! Feel free to pass this along if you want :)))


Click the links below :)


1 comment:

  1. hi, thanks for visit my site. i really appreciate it. please add my link here too. big kisses.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I really do appreciate it and read every single comment. I do my best to respond to every single one as soon as I can.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...