8/20/2011

Cheap Swaps for High-End Products

I was reading one of my favorite beauty sites, Total Beauty.com and they had a really good article with nine different high end makeup products and with each high end product they had a cheap drugstore product that is supposed to be just as good. I had to post this so you guys would read it, I really think you’ll enjoy it.

Example, they compared three different MAC eyeshadows in carbon, all that glitters and Brule with NXY in champagne, Wet n Wild MegaEyes Shadow Pot in Brule and Milani in black. I never thought about it until now but I had MAC’s eyeshadow in carbon and lost it a while ago then not too long ago I picked up Milani’s black eyeshadow. I knew there was a reason why I loved it so much, now I know because it really is just as good as MAC’s carbon.

They compare other great products to affordable brands, its crazy how much extra money will spend sometimes just because of the name on the product.

Click here to read this article Total Beauty.com         



     W25HAJN7QSZ6                                             

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I really do appreciate it and read every single comment. I do my best to respond to every single one as soon as I can.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...