8/05/2011

NOTD: CracKle -iN

I just recently (like a month ago) heard of this new “Crackle nail polish” The pictures I’ve seen with the Crackle polish looked really cool so I knew I had to try it. I went to Walgreens yesterday for something different and came across them. Then I saw that they only had two colors left, a red color and silver color. I bought the silver one that’s actually called “Fractured Foil”. I figured it would work over black nail polish.

So here I am, home about to give myself a DIY manicure with black nail polish and the Fractured Foil Crackle.  (I know, not very summerish), its okay bc I really want to try it out. I will post my results when I'm done for you guys to see.



So I finished my manicure and I really like the way it came out. I like how you can apply a thin or thick coat for different results, I applied more of a thin coat, I wasn’t sure what it was going to look like so I figured less the better. It also dries pretty quick too. I'm excited to try the different colors they have, looks like I have a new obsession of the week  









5 comments:

  1. I read this via email when you first posted it and had to come back to it today. I was in the store and couldn't remember what you wrote and didn't want to risk buying the wrong stuff. lol I want to do something different and might give this a try.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww! Yea, I really like this Crackle polish. I've only tried this one color so far but I want to try the other ones too. I used black polish, then the Fractured Foil on top. Let me tell you, this stuff does not chip at all, which makes me think that its not going to be the easiest to take off. lol..I've had on it on my nails for a week and a half now and it still looks the same. Post a picture after you try it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought the silver crackle awhile back and didn't like it. Now I see why. I used it over like a purple color and Mermaid Tears by OPI. I think it needs a darker color like the black. I think I am going to try it again with a dark color. It looks good on you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thats the one thing that can be hard about the whole Crackle polish, you have to make sure you pair it with the right color. I actually tried this pretty bright watermelon color with the silver crackle on top and it looked horrible!!! lol.. But yea, I really liked how the black and silver looked together, or you could probably use any dark color.
    Thanks for reading!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I really do appreciate it and read every single comment. I do my best to respond to every single one as soon as I can.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...