8/31/2011

Wednesday's Beauty Tip



Beauty Tip of the Week




Instant Colored Mascara


Colored Mascara can give your eyes an instant pop of color. I think I still have my Maybelline’s Great Lash Mascara in Royal Blue. Every now and then its fun to use and I always get compliments when I do wear it. That is the only color besides black I’ve ever tried but I always wanted to try maybe purple or green.

If you want to experiment with other mascara colors without going out and buying them, here’s a really cool trick I read in Cosmo recently:





Dip a wand in clear mascara then into any shade of loose shadow (the powder will stick to the bristles). Then swipe lashes gently to tint them. Rinse the brush and use it to make a new mascara hue anytime!!





Pretty cool, huh?

Have you or do you like using colored mascara? If so, what colors do you use?

7 comments:

  1. I have never done the colored mascara thing...but I am willing to try it! I think the furthest I've gone is dark brown. Maybe I'll step it up a bit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You might as well give it a try, you might like it. I dont know what color eyes you have, but the royal blue mascara I have look good with blue or green eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is awesome! i used to use colored mascaras when i was in high school but gave them up for a more natural look. this is a great way to have fun with color without having a tube of barely used mascara in your makeup bag.

    -Bianca at http://theinbetweengirls.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks hun!!!! I thought it was a cool idea, gotta love Cosmo! lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like fun, I wonder if my black eyes would pull off some colored mascara !

    xoxo

    www.typefashion.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanx!! we will try green.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Green is very cool!! I want to try green too! Thanks for subscribing, I really appreciate it!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I really do appreciate it and read every single comment. I do my best to respond to every single one as soon as I can.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...