8/10/2011

Wednesday's Beauty Tip

Beauty Tip of The Week



Having a Bad Hair Day?

JUMBO HOT ROLLERS TO THE RESCUE!




Waking up in the morning to either limp, flat, wavy, frizzy or just hair that wont go the way you want it to can be very annoying. Usually when this happens to me, I feel like there’s nothing I can do or try to make it better, especially when you don’t have the time to start over by washing it. That’s where hot rollers come in, a lot of people underestimate hot rollers or they think it’s something people only used back in the day. There not just for curling your hair either, jumbo rollers are great for giving you volume while smoothing and adding some shine. All you have to do is spray some dry shampoo to your roots first, then add a few hot rollers on the top of your head (starting from the front then towards the back). You can add a few to the sides too (it's up to you how many you want to use). Then it's so easy, leave them in while you're doing your makeup, getting dressed or whatever you have to do. Then take them out before your ready to leave, maybe add some hairspray and you should forget about your bad hair day….

You don’t have to go out and buy an expensive set either, I’ve seen some sets at Wal -Mart for only $15. Conair makes some really good ones that wont cost you a fortune

2 comments:

  1. Great post Kelly! I used to own hot rollers many years ago. I have no idea what happened to them though. They are a lot easier and faster to use than a curling iron. I agree with the idea of leaving them in while you do your makeup and getting dressed. They also work on my lacefront wigs! Ahhhh fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha!! thanks!!! I have about 3 different sets because Im crazy like that. I've only used one. Thats the shopaholic in me :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I really do appreciate it and read every single comment. I do my best to respond to every single one as soon as I can.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...