8/09/2011

I Want to Know What you’re thinking today!!







I guess you can call this somewhat of a questionnaire for you guys and myself. I always like learning more about my readers.  Instead of doing a poll, I thought about picking some random simple questions that have to do with not just makeup but life related issues too. I hope you guys will take a minute to participate in this. I’m going to post the questions and put my answers, then all you have to do is copy and paste the list of questions into the comment box and fill in your own answers. I think it will be fun to see what everyone is up to. Okay, here it goes:



1. Current Mood: Kind of blahh right now, its rainy out so that always puts a damper on things.


2. Makeup Craving: I really want to buy the $75 airbrush foundation kit, (not sure the exact name). But that’s my next beauty purchase!


3. Favorite Song as of now: Alexandra Stran- Mr. Saxobeat ( really good song)


4. What's on your nails: black polish with Crackle in Fractured Foil


5. Goal of the week: I’ve been meaning to get this appointment I have to go to out of the way for weeks, it requires me getting there by 6:30am (yea I know)! I’ve been putting and putting it off, but I have to do it, I'm aiming for tomorrow morning.


6. Hair: Ugh! besides it being a hot mess right now, its back in a sleek ponytail. I need a haircut very soon.


7. Looking forward to: Making more money to save and moving out of my parents house.


8. Plans for today/tonight? Since its 5:30pm here, and its rainy and gross outside. Not sure, I might hang out with one of my friends, if not I’ll just stay in tonight.


9. Facial Moisturizer: Garnier’s Moisture Rescue


10. Lovin’ (makeup or non makeup related): my reality tv shows; kardashians, jersey shore, teen mom, etc. (I admit, I'm a reality tv junkie)! Tonight’s reality show Teen Mom!


Okay! Now its your turn! Just copy the list below and paste it into the comment box and insert your own answers. Cant wait to read them!!

THE LIST

Current Mood:

Makeup Craving:

Favorite song as of now:

What’s on your nails:

Goal of the Week:

Hair:

Looking forward to:

Plans for today/tonight:

Facial Moisturizer:

Lovin’ (makeup or non makeup related):







9 comments:

  1. THE LIST

    Current Mood: Calm, chill mode

    Makeup Craving: I like eyeshadows, something sparkly but not too glam.

    Favorite song as of now:

    What’s on your nails: Currently natural, but I'll have to fix that soon!

    Goal of the Week: Well, if I don't win the lottery...I guess manage to organize some files. Fun, I know.

    Hair: On the verge of a hot mess. LOL

    Looking forward to: Football season. :)

    Plans for today/tonight: None. I'll spare you the details of getting my son ready for bed.

    Facial Moisturizer: I currently use Mary Kay Time Wise

    Lovin’ (makeup or non makeup related): Lovin life of course, and this popsicle is quite tasty too. lol


    Wishing you a great night! It's rainy here too! We might be neighbors. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!!!! I can always count on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwwwwwwh<3 I love this!!! I wanna do it<3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Current Mood: Hilarious mood. Just watched Nicepeter Unicormns are For Gansters on Youtube, and now I'm cracking up. If you dont't know the song- you NEED to check out...Now!

    Makeup Craving: Naked palette! I have enough money, I just CAN'T justify spending $50 on a palette. It would be amazing if someone would GIFT it to me:) Are you listening people?

    Favorite song as of now: Bonnie Tyler Total Eclipse of the Heart, Cold war Kids Hang Me Up to Dy, Cold War Kids Louder then Ever(just saw a Cold War Kids concert- so the songs are still in my head:)

    What’s on your nails: A mix of colors- Sally Hnsen "Slick Slate", Zoya "Breezi"< Sally Hnasen "Celeb City" and Essie "Mint Candy Apple"

    Goal of the Week: Relax, feels like I'm always stressing.

    Hair: In a messy bun, with messy peices sticking out and hanging in front. Its been my sinatiure stly with this heat wave, even A/C does not help as much as it should.

    Looking forward to: e.l.f. haul on Fri, and visit to local them park tom.

    Plans for today/tonight: Writing, reading, playing with playful kitten

    Facial Moisturizer: Clean and Clear FINISHES Pore Perfecting Mosturizer

    Lovin’ (makeup or non makeup related): Maybelline Pop Sticks- LOVE.

    ReplyDelete
  5. On hair- I meant signature style. I guess I was typing to fast!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooohh i couldn't even answer these questions because i am terrible with my beauty regiment...im trying though! great blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. 1. Current Mood: Tired - just got to work after a 4 day long weekend :)

    2. Makeup Craving: Oh my word SO much! But I guess if I could buy three things right now, they will be a Bobbi Brown Concealer kit, Benefit Hoola, and the Urban Decay Naked Pallette... which is a bit of a challenge since you can't get UD in South Africa!

    3. Favorite Song as of now:

    4. What’s on your nails: Essie - Demure Vixen

    5. Goal of the week: Get my article written!

    6. Hair: Threw it up into a bun - couldn't be bothered to style it this morning.

    7. Looking forward to: The weddings! SO many of my friends are getting married this year!

    8. Plans for today/tonight? I'll be working all day (it's 07h43 here, and I work until 15h30)... after that I'm hoping to go to gym...

    9. Facial Moisturizer: Dermalogica - Skin Smoothing Cream

    10. Lovin’ (makeup or non makeup related): The Tudors, Game of Thrones, and ham, cheese and tomato toasties!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Current Mood: Mehy

    Makeup Craving: Urban Decay (anything, I always crave Urban Decay!)

    Favorite song as of now: Ed Sheeran ~ The A Team

    What’s on your nails: Nothing at the moment!

    Goal of the Week: To get some drawing and writing done!

    Hair: Up and messy at the moment, just got up!

    Looking forward to: Making cupcakes today!

    Plans for today/tonight: Cleaning the flat, baking, going down town with my friends, the cinema!

    Facial Moisturizer: Superdrugs Vitamin E SPF 15 moisturiser

    Lovin’ (makeup or non makeup related): Cosmo! Just bought it yesterday ;D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks girls for participating!!!!! I love reading your answers :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I really do appreciate it and read every single comment. I do my best to respond to every single one as soon as I can.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...