12/19/2011

I TOOK THE KIND-HEARTED BLOGGER PLEDGE

I came aross the Kind Hearted Blogger Pledge on em jay & me"s blog.  After I  read her post on why she created this pledge it made me  really realize how cruel some people can be in the blogging community. Thank god I haven't had any negative experiences but I wanted to take this pledge like so many other bloggers have. You can look at her page here to see how many bloggers have participated in this. 







AS A KIND-HEARTED BLOGGER I PLEDGE TO:


  • create, inspire and admire rather than compete with fellow bloggers
  • be understanding of each other- in the blogging community, as well as in the world
  • stay away from internet/blogging bullying
  • speak my opinion freely, while still being mindful of others feelings--be tactful
  • make an effort-no matter how big or small the gesture, to spread kindness or joy to others
  • acknowledge that I will make mistakes, (I am only human) but remember to learn from them
  • know that at times I will post about the negative stuff in life, and maybe even some complaining (I am only human) but I will always follow up with something happy/positive too.
  • believe that this world is a good place, filled with good people.


If you would like to take this pledge too, just go to em jay & me's blog. There are a few different size buttons you can grab to put on your blog.




Click the links below :) 




Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Herlatenightcravings10:23 AM

    This is great! We agree!! As my mom used to say, " If you don't have anything nice to say then don't say anything at all.". So true!!

    Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete
  2. NykkeyB3:37 PM

    I absolutely love this! I am going to take the pledge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so true, my mom used to and still does say that! lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me too! I saw it on that woman's blog and had to do it too

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah!!!! Good, I think everyone should :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I really do appreciate it and read every single comment. I do my best to respond to every single one as soon as I can.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...