I came aross the Kind Hearted Blogger Pledge on em jay & me"s blog. After I read her post on why she created this pledge it made me really realize how cruel some people can be in the blogging community. Thank god I haven't had any negative experiences but I wanted to take this pledge like so many other bloggers have. You can look at her page here to see how many bloggers have participated in this.
AS A KIND-HEARTED BLOGGER I PLEDGE TO:
- create, inspire and admire rather than compete with fellow bloggers
- be understanding of each other- in the blogging community, as well as in the world
- stay away from internet/blogging bullying
- speak my opinion freely, while still being mindful of others feelings--be tactful
- make an effort-no matter how big or small the gesture, to spread kindness or joy to others
- acknowledge that I will make mistakes, (I am only human) but remember to learn from them
- know that at times I will post about the negative stuff in life, and maybe even some complaining (I am only human) but I will always follow up with something happy/positive too.
- believe that this world is a good place, filled with good people.
If you would like to take this pledge too, just go to em jay & me's blog. There are a few different size buttons you can grab to put on your blog.
Click the links below :)