12/20/2011

Interviewing Joann from LuckyDuckyLoves


Interview with Joann from Lucky Ducky Loves




NAME:  Joann
AGE:  28
LOCATION:  Middleton, WI (right outside of Madison)



1. Mini Bio? 
Hi! I'm Joann and I'm pretty much obsessed with makeup, beauty products, fashion, social media, and anything pretty and feminine! I work as a sales advisor during the day but my ultimate goal is to do something regarding social media & marketing. I'm currently a student in business marketing. When I'm not working, I love to play around with makeup and try different looks and colors, blog, read, shop, write, and hang out with my family which consists of my fiance, Kris, and my crazy cat, Jezebel. I absolutely LOVE blogging but sometimes my busy schedule gets in the way of me being able to blog as much as I want to. I I also love meeting new people and making new friends. I believe that beauty is something that you cultivate within yourself so that it can shine through on the outside to everyone else. Makeup can enhance your best features but it isn't a requirement to be truly beautiful. Cheeeesy I know, but I really do believe this!

2. Where can we find you? 
You can find me on my blog http://luckyduckyloves.blogspot.com as well as on Twitter, user name @LDLoves. I use other social media sites and you can find them all listed on www.klout.com/LDLoves 



3. What inspired you to start blogging? 
Mostly watching youtube videos! My faves are emilynoel83 of Beauty Broadcast and also Ingrid from missglamorazzi. I eventually landed a position as a beauty advisor for a well-known makeup brand and it was then I decided to start up my blog.

4. How often do you blog and what inspires your posts?
 I try to post at least 3 times a week but sometimes - especially around this time of year - life gets busy which causes me to get off track. But I always do my best to post as often as I can, regardless of whats going on. What inspires my posts is just my love of makeup and shopping. I write about what I love or what new products I'm trying out. Life in general inspires me too! Sometimes I'll just do random 'life' posts just to share more of myself to my readers and followers.

5. What kind of posts we will find the most of? 
 I mostly do FOTDs, NOTDs, and reviews.

6. What are your top 3 favorite makeup brands? 
Tarte, Revlon, Bare Escentuals. It's hard to pick just 3!!!

7. If you had to pick between posting on beauty or fashion, which would you pick and why? 
Honestly, I would choose beauty because I've been playing with beauty products since I was around 12 years old, so just have a natural love for it! Although I've always loved fashion, I'm just starting to develop my own personal style so I wouldn't be comfortable blogging about just fashion at this point.

8. What are a few of your favorite blogs right now? 
I really like Lisa from msprettyfulgirl.blogspot.com, Amber from lipgloss-flipflops.com, Kris from neutrakris.com, Wendy's Lookbook, and of course temptalia.com

9. Where would you like to see your blog go over the next 6 months to a year? 
I try not to think about it too much to be completely honest. I'm a firm believer that whatever will be, will be and all I can do is just be myself. Of course I would love my blog and readership to grow, but I don't stress out about it too much. I figure as long as I keep doing what I love to do, everything else will fall into place :)

10. Lastly, has blogging changed your life in anyway and if so, how? 
I've met so many wonderful bloggers and new friends for one!! I find that the beauty blogger community is so supportive and friendly, it's like we all do our best to lift each other up. I would also say that it's made me much more confident in myself (since I do post pics of my face on my blog for the world to see lol) both inside and out. Also, it's made me realize my love for social media!

Thanks Joann, it was fun reading your answers!! :)




Click here if you would like to be featured and interviewed on my blog!



Click the links below :)

Photobucket



 


1 comment:

  1. Tiffeny Irene Coles4:37 PM

    I awarded you the versatile blogger award hun! :)
    http://justtiffeny.blogspot.com/2011/12/my-second-blog-award-xx.html
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I really do appreciate it and read every single comment. I do my best to respond to every single one as soon as I can.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...