12/14/2011

Wednesday's Beauty Tip

Beauty Tip of the Week





This week's beauty tip might be common sense to some people already but it's a good tip and something that can make a big difference in the way your hair looks. 




When you apply your hair products, such as hair serums, oils, anti-frizz creams, products of that type, how do you apply them?

I thought about this while doing my hair today, when you apply those types of products you should always start from the bottom then up. 

It makes sense if you think about it, if you're starting from the top then down you're most likely going to give the top of your head most of the product and then whats ever left to the ends. That will result in either greasy hair or flat hair. 

I flip over my head and work the product in starting at my ends then working up until I reach the mid shaft. I personally don't like to apply a lot of product on the roots, if I do my hair will be really flat and look oily. 

Of course, this doesn't apply to people that have curly hair or use mouse, I know you apply mouse everywhere. This is more intended for products that are going to help in straightening or smoothing. 

So how do you usually apply your hair products?




Click the links below :)




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I really do appreciate it and read every single comment. I do my best to respond to every single one as soon as I can.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...