So I was excited when I got invited to join a What's in your purse party? Great Idea, right? Reni from in HER shoes came up with this idea. I said yes right away bc I've never actually did one of these posts. So thank you for the invite! Ok so lets see what's in my purse, (im almost scared lol).
I'm not too embarrassed to let you guys know my purse is a mess inside because I know I cant be the only one. I usually call my purse the black hole bc I can never seem to find anything when I need to. Oh and of course I happen to be using a purse from 5 years ago bc I spilt something in my other one the other day and had to change purses and this is the first one I grabbed. I usually use a lot bigger purses. I love big purses! Ok, I'm gonna dump everything out now.
I'm actually surprised, I usually have a lot more crap in my purse but its probably bc like I said before I just switched purses the other day so there hasn't been enough time, but don't worry it will turn into a black hole again soon enough.
ITEMS STARTING FROM LEFT TO RIGHT
- My Blackberry- I don't go ANYWHERE without my phone. It's always right next to me but since I emptied everything out after just coming home that's why it was in my purse
- Hand Creme- Jergens Ultra Healing Hand Creme. I cant leave without this either, especially in the winter when my hands tend to get dry quickly.
- Gum- I think its Wrigley's gum, the pieces must have fell out of the package so I tied them up with one of my hair elastics.
- Cough Drops- I actually despise the way Hall Cough Drops taste, Yuk! But I had a sore throat a few days ago
- MAC's Mineralized Powder- I don't always have this with me, it depends on where I'm going. This helps if I'm gone for a while and my face gets oily or just needs to be touched up
- Hair Elastic & Bobby Pins- Cant leave home without at least one hair elastic. I'm not too sure why I have more than 5 bobby pins in my purse, I don't use them that often
- Mini Hair Clip- I think this was in my hair a few days ago and I ended up taking it out
- Burt's Bees Cuticle Cream- I just bought this recently and thought it would be a good idea to keep with me.
ITEMS STARTING FROM LEFT TO RIGHT
- Revlon's Lip Gloss- I don't really use this too much, I'm not a big fan but for some reason I have it with me
- Blistex Chap stick- this is another cant leave home without item. I've been using this same exact chap stick for years. I love it
- Bad Gal Lash Mini Mascara- I like to keep mini products like mascara in my purse. I like this mascara too.
- Bic Pen- You never know when you'll need a pen
- Rat-tail Comb- I keep this with me in case my hair gets flat during the day, I can just tease it a little
- Pure DKNY perfume- I was sent this perfume from the beauty site DailyMakeover.com. It's a new version of DKNY, it smells good. I'm almost out of it though.
- Nail File- I used to have one of those mini nail files that you attach to your key chain but of course I lost that so I keep this one with me. Nothings worse than being out and getting a snag in your nail and not having a nail file on you.
I just realized I forgot to put my wallet in the picture, oh well. It's a thin purple wallet, there's a name for these kinds of wallets and I cant for the life of me think of it. Hmm..
Anyway, that's everything I had in my purse, nothing too exciting. If I did this a few weeks ago it would have been a mess lol. I had fun doing this post, so thanks again for inviting me to your purse party!!!
Click the links below :)