Beauty Tip of the Week
An Inexpensive Way to Brighten Your Teeth
I've tried all sorts of teeth whiteners and toothpastes and the only one I was ever really impressed with was the white strips. But the newer ones they have out now aren't that cheap so I wanna tell you how you can use mashed strawberries and a little baking soda to whiten your teeth. I did this a few months ago and only used it twice a week and I noticed results in a few weeks.
Its a great inexpensive way to remove stains from your teeth, strawberries have a certain type of acid in them that works as a stain remover and baking soda has always been known as a cleaning agent. If you do this twice or three times a week you will notice a difference in 2 or 3 weeks, the longest a month.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- small-medium size bowl
- a few strawberries
- a teaspoon of baking soda
- an old toothbrush that you're not going to need to brush your teeth
- a fork
- Mash up a few strawberries in a bowl with a fork. Make sure you mash them up pretty well.
- Then add a teaspoon of baking soda
- Mix it all up.
- Get a toothbrush, dont use your regular brush you use to brush your teeth with. The strawberries will stain the bristles. If you have extra ones from the dentist thats perfect.
- Get some of the mixture on the toothbrush and start brushing your teeth in a circular motion for about 2 minutes.
- Then spit out all the strawberry juice and rinse with water.
- Then you can brush your teeth like you normally would with your regular toothbrush and toothpaste
Thats it, pretty simple, huh? You'll most likely have the strawberry mixture left over so just cover it with tin foil or plastic wrap and stick in the fridge so you can use it for the next time.
Have you guys ever tried a teeth whitening product or remedy that worked well for you?
Click the links below :)