11/04/2011

FILL IN THE BLANK FRIDAY!


Happy Friday!
Lets fill in some blanks



1. My favorite thing about this week was: Today! bc it's Friday, I'm off and I'm going shopping 

2. Colder weather makes me: uncomftorable if it's too cold and makes me not wanna get out of bed

3. Three things that make me terribly happy as of late are:  blogging, this weekend! & a surprise in the mail

4. If I could only wear one kind of shoe for the rest of my life, I'd choose: The most comftorable shoes I could find!

5. My personality type is: I am a fun and really friendly person

6.  I have a serious problem resisting: Oh wow..lol, there's way too many. Spending money would have to be number 1

7. My favorite color to wear is: I cant say I have one favorite color, I like all different colors, black. People say I look good in red for some reason. 



Click the links below :)





1 comment:

  1. Odusee Shopping1:20 AM

    Ohhh I love Fridays too...TGIF!!



    Check out my site www.odusee.com.au/shopping

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I really do appreciate it and read every single comment. I do my best to respond to every single one as soon as I can.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...