11/30/2011

Wednesday's Beauty Tip

Beauty Tip of the Week



Those of you who follow my blog know that I have a beauty tip of the week feature and I post one every Wednesday. I was scrambling my brain trying to write the post and was wondering why I was having such a hard time since It's usually not an issue for me. 

Then I realized that it was because today wasn't an ordinary day for me.



 I usually don't write posts about what goes on in my life and its not bc I don't want you guys to know anything. I guess I just haven't thought about it too much, but this week was definitely an exception. 

I decided to still write the post but have the tip be something I learned today that's not beauty related. I'm sure you guys are thinking "what is this girl talking about it"? 

Well, one of my best friends of 10 years passed away suddenly 2 days ago.  I've been in shock since I found out and it didn't seem real to me until today when I attended the funeral. I just couldn't wrap my head around the fact that someone can be taken from your life just like that without any warning. It's one of the most horrible things that could have happened and its not fair. He was young & had his whole life ahead of him. So, I haven't really been feeling myself all day. Anyway, my tip of the week is....

To never take life or anyone for granted because you never know if someone will be taken away from you the next day.  That pretty much sums it up and I'm sure you understand what I'm talking about. 

I'm sorry for the sad post or if this made you depressed. I just felt that it was more appropriate to write from my heart today instead of coming up with a beauty tip just for the hell of it. 

I will have an extra special beauty tip next Wednesday for you guys :))




Click the links below :)


Photobucket

13 comments:

  1. Your tip is so true ! I am so sorry about your friend, big hug for you :(...

    I think your blog is very nice, I would like to invite you to my blog, follow each other if you like it and also there's a Chanel and Too Faced make up giveaway going on  and I think you might like it ! Kisses

    Fashion and Cookies
    My Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much!! You're so sweet, that means a lot! I'm following your blog now :) Thanks for letting me know about the giveaway too!

    Hope to talk to you soon :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. great article , also i think you should take a look at the related posts at http://ericmarcustv.com which is such a unique site ,It's articles will help you to choose the most beautiful and unique items ,also it provided you with many services you may need for your life luxury and entertainment, however the most exciting news are added daily to the blog …I think you will enjoy it  

    ReplyDelete
  4. Arielle Thibodeaux3:43 PM

    I'm so sorry to hear that Kelly. I almost think it's worse when it's someone young and so suddenly...

    This time last year one of my friends started losing her battle with cancer so I'm so sorry to hear about your loss.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much Arielle! You're so sweet. You're right it's much worse when its someone young and not expected.
    I'm sorry to hear about your friend too...

    Kelly
    xoxo

    p.s. Your interview will be posted by tomorrow (Friday) morning :))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, I'm Nicole from Romanian Princess. I have just been looking at some blogs and I LOVE yours! I'm your newest follower. If you would like, PLEASE stop by my blog and check it out. If you like it, please follow, or at lease leave a little comment! That would be GREAT! XoXo Nicole Mariana

    www.romanianprincess.com 

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so sory Kelly! That really sucks- I'm sure he was a great person and you definetly should not have to deal with that kind of pain:) He's in a better place and you will see him again someday!

    -aly

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am really sorry to hear this Kelly. I can't even imagine losing one of my best friends, but I know it would be incredibly hard. This can't be a good time for you, so don't even worry about what you do and don't post! Take care of yourself! 

    This is a great tip, so true. I make sure to tell the people I love them that I love them even when I'm mad at them because it is so true. Just one second could go by and they could be gone. 

    Again, I am so sorry Kelly. 

    xoxo, nykki 

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks Aly for the kind words :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks Nykki! I appreciate it. It is hard, it makes you think. You never know if somebody will be there the next day or not. Its a sad thing. But I'll be alright. Thank you again! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am not professionally trained and I purchase all products with my own
    money. I just love makeup and have a hobby of sharing beauty tips with
    others! In my spare time I love to cook, eat, lounge around, workout,
    shop and play around with makeup! But this is very informatics for me. This so true.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for reading!! I'm gonna check out your blog now :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sometimes, when one person is missing, the whole world seems depopulated... I am not good with words. I hope you can find some comfort from my condolences on the passing of your dear friend.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I really do appreciate it and read every single comment. I do my best to respond to every single one as soon as I can.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...