11/01/2011

INTERVIEWING COLEEN FROM COLEEN COLE

Interview with Coleen from Coleen Cole's Blog







1. Mini Bio?

My name is Coleen, & I am just an average girl with a normal budget who lives in London with a passion for all things beauty related! I am a full time law university student and a part time make up consultant at Boots.

2. Where can we find you?

Find me on blogspot : www.officialcoleencole.blogspot.com
Twitter: @coleenmensa
  

3. What has inspired you to start blogging?

I kept on getting many questions on how I do this or do that coupled with the fact that I am a person who always has an opinion on everything I try so I couldn’t think of a better way to express this with others who are willing to listen.

4. I noticed you have a blog on Tumbler too, which blogging platform do you prefer?

Overall, I prefer blogspot. However, I do use the two blogging sites for totally different things – My tumblr blog is about anything and everything, mainly consisting of rants etc & my blogspot is more structured.

If anyone is interested my tumblr is www.bigassdreamer.tumblr.com

5. What kind of posts will we see the most of?

I am going to be doing a lot of OOTD pictures (Winter fashion is dope!) & seeing as I get a heap of make up from work every month – reviews on that.

6. What are your 3 top favorite makeup brands?

MAC, Sleek and No 7

7. Do you prefer high end brands or drugstore brands and why?

Overall, defiantly drugstore brands & this is because I am a big believer in the saying: “you can buy fashion but you can not buy style”.

8. How do you feel on doing reviews on free products?

I am 100% down for doing reviews on free products. Always open and willing to do them so do not hesitate to contact me !

9. Name a few blogs you enjoy reading?

http://jenniejenkins.co.uk/
http://bisanation.blogspot.com/
http://www.beautyobsessed2.blogspot.com/

10. Where can we see your blog 6 months in a year from now?

Bigger and better in everyway possible! By that I mean on the same platform, appealing to a wider audience.

Thank you Coleen for doing this interview!! Even though I've only been following your blog for a month or two now Im really liking it and looking forward to reading future posts! :) 


If you would like to be interviewed and featured on my blog click here.


Click the links below :)

4 comments:

  1. Great interview Kelly! We just went and followed Coleen as well! Great to find fun new blogs!

    Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks girls!!! I'm glad you liked it and are following her :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. coleen.m.b7:13 PM

    Thanks so much for the interview Kelly, Loved it & I'm so happy I found your blog !

    Keep it up xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you liked it!! Thank you for doing the interview :))

    Kelly
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I really do appreciate it and read every single comment. I do my best to respond to every single one as soon as I can.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...