11/25/2011

REVIEW: One 'n Only Argan Oil Restorative Mask


I'm calling it my new Miracle in a Bottle






What is it? 
A restorative hair mask enriched with proteins and Keratin and infused with the famous argan oil, one of the  worlds rarest oils which is derived from the Moroccan Argan Tree. This is an intense treatment that penetrates the cuticle to help reconstruct, rebuild strength and restore elasticity. It's moisturizing properties are to help revive and nourish dry and damaged hair. It also promises to improve texture, manageability and shine. 




I've abused my hair with heat damage and chemicals for a while so my hair isn't as healthy as it used to be. I went to Sally's Beauty Supply and was looking for something like this, the sales lady at Sally's highly recommended this and said she uses it on her own hair. Already in love with their Argan Oil I felt pretty confident buying this. I bought the smaller bottle (3.oz) that was only $4.29 in case I didn't like it. It isn't a small bottle either, I would say it was more of  a medium size.

The Results
 After washing my hair I used a good amount to make sure every strand of my hair was coated. The formula is pretty thick and creamy but it washes out really easily. The longest I left it in my hair was for 20 minutes and after washing it out and combing through my hair I could already feel it working. I went about my usual routine by applying my usual products then blow drying all of my hair. The results were shocking to me, I couldn't believe how soft, shiny and healthy my hair was. I also noticed that blow drying my hair wasn't as much of a hassle. I wanted to use it again before saying I was in love with it, so I did and now I can officially say I'm in love with it! I only need to wash my hair every 2 or 3 days but after using this I noticed my hair still looked pretty good on the 3rd day so I was able to go an extra day without washing my hair. 


This can be used on any hair texture and if you have damaged/dry hair or want some life back in your hair I would strongly recommend trying this. I've used other hair masks that I was pleased with but this is the first one that gave my hair all these results in one.  If you buy the regular size bottle I believe it was $10.99 which isn't that bad considering how well it works. 

Pros:
  • The protein and keratin really rebuilds the strength in your hair
  • Has a yummy smell
  • Leaves your hair incredibly soft, shiny and easy to style
  • The thick formula makes it easy to apply to your whole head
Cons:
I haven't found any cons. 


Product Rating: 
5 out of 5 nail polishes!

P.S. The nail polishes are my new rating system for when I do reviews on products, just like stars except Im using nail polishes. :) 5 being the best and 1 being the lowest. 


Click the links below :)





Photobucket

18 comments:

  1. sounds awesome : ) 

    ReplyDelete
  2. CelesteCohen12:32 PM

    This looks really good - love your nail polish rating by the way, that's so cute :)
    www.celestecohen.blogspot.com xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol. Thanks! Im glad you like it and dont think its corny :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like this.  I'm going to see if it works for my hair. 

    Jae @ stilettolife1.blogspot.com (thanks for following btw )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jade B8:20 PM

    Wow..I'm going to try this for my hair.  Thanks for the review

    - Jae from stilettolife1.blogspot.com  (Thanks for following btw :) )

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jade B8:22 PM

    Love your blog....I'm going to try this on my hair to see if it gets it softer. 
     
    Thanks for the review

    Jade from stilettolife1.blogspot.com
     

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww!!! Thanks! I like your blog as well. I was thinking about doing the 30 day challenge you did on your blog but Im not sure yet. I have to make sure I want to commit to it lol.
    Thanks for reading and following back :)

    Kelly
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi...how are you....have a nice weekend

    ReplyDelete
  9. i NEED this in my life! why why why dont they sell it in england :O(

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello :)
    Im good, thanks for stopping by!
    I hope you have a great weekend too :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. They dont? :( Is there anyway you can order it online?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovig the hair oils that are out just now! Don't think this one is available in Scotland but I'm using v05 Miracle Oil and it's awesome too. ^_^

    ~ Lauren <3

    http://cosmeticskittensclassrooms.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your rating system! This product does look great! We will have to add it to our Wish List. Thanks for the great review!

    Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete
  14. It sounds good. I have short hair, like shaved so I wonder if it would work well for me? Because my hair is always so short, it grows frizzy =(

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your welcome and thank you!!! I really think you guys will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  16. It defineitly works for frizzy hair, its worth trying. If you're going to buy it get a sample first or the smaller bottle so you dont go and waste money.

    Thanks for reading!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  17. Megan McMahon11:12 AM

    I've used this before and honestly the one thing I'm not crazy about is the smell. I can get over the smell cause it does wonders for my hair! 

    ReplyDelete
  18. People say it smells great, but I honestly dont think it smells like anything. I thought it was just me

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I really do appreciate it and read every single comment. I do my best to respond to every single one as soon as I can.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...