11/21/2011

INTERVIEWING TIFFENY FROM "JUST TIFFENY"

Interview with beauty blogger, Tiffeny from Just Tiffeny



Name: Tiffeny Irene Coles
Age:  23
Location: Stockton On Tees, UK


1. Mini Bio?

Hey, I'm Tiffeny! I'm 23 years old and live in Stockton On Tees with my parents, doggy & kitty cat :) I am a qualified beauty therapist, but I'm not currently working. I'm engaged to an amazing guy <3 Due to lack of funds we both still live with our parents. We have a hamser together named ruby, she's soo cute! I am obsessed with hello kitty, giraffes & the colour pink but I hate spiders, ladybirds & going to the dentist :/ I have 7 tattoos & I will probably end up getting more eventhough I dislike most of the ones I already have. I don't have many friends because I find it hard to trust people, but the few I do have I love to bits. There's so many things I could say about myself, but I'd be here all day lol so if there's anything you want to know then ask, I won't bite ;)

2. Where can we find you?

3. What inspired you to want to start a blog?

After finding out I had been chosen to be part of the beauty hot 100 by more magazine, I saw that most of the other girls had blogs & it looked like fun, so I decided to give it a go :)

4. What are your favorite types of posts to blog about and why?

I like doing my random day to day posts, with lots of rambling going on! I just find that people seem to enjoy these posts the most and I love to write them :) 

5. What are your 3 favorite beauty brands?

Avon, BarryM & YSL

6. What other blogs do you read?

7. How important do you feel guest blogging is? 

Very important. It gives bloggers the chance to get to know eachother better & get more followers for 
thier blogs

8. Which would you pick, leaving the house with messy hair but makeup on OR with no makeup and nice hair?

Messy hair but makeup!

9. Where would you like to see your blog 6 months from now?

I'd like to see people still enjoying what i write :)

10. Lastly, how do you think blogging has changed or effected your life? 

I've been through some hard times in my life recently & blogging has really kept my mind off things. I love the fact that people seem to care what I'm writing and It has given my confidence a real boost.


Thanks Tiffeny for doing this Interview, I'm looking forward to reading more of your great posts!


Click here if you would like to be featured and interviewed on my blog!



Click the links below :)





Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Couponingfromfl2mi9:33 AM

    I am your newest follower via GFC, stopping by from Couponing From Florida to Michigan.  I would love a follow back.http://couponingfromfl2mi.blogspot.com    

    Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tiffeny Irene Coles3:46 PM

    thanks for letting me do this hun :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you!!!! I'm following back, I just left a comment on your page. I could learn a few things from your site lol.

    Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your welcome! Thanks for doing it! I'll talk to you soon :)))

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice blog! i'm following!

    www.sparklethat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you!! I'm following yours too :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I really do appreciate it and read every single comment. I do my best to respond to every single one as soon as I can.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...