11/13/2011

Monday November 14th, 2011 BLOG HOP!!

Monday Beauties Blog Hop November 14th, 2011





Hello Beauty Lovers and Bloggers! :) Welcome back to Monday Beauties blog hop! Where we hope to create a place where bloggers can come together and share their links in a friendly and supportive manner! If you are saying "What the hell is a blog hop?" just click here to see the INFORMATION post! (You can also find the times and days of the event there) :)







This is Nykki from Nykki's Mane Blog
She is the Host & Creator of the blog hop :)
Make sure to follow her blog! :)


Now let's get to business: Here are the very simple rules:


1. Subscribe to our blogs via GFC and leave a comment below to let me know you are following (with your link) so we can subscribe back! :)
Click here to follow :)

2. Add your blog URL to the Linky Below! (make sure to include http://www.)


3. Check out as many blogs as you want and if you decide to follow leave a comment letting them know that you have subscribed and found them on Monday Beauties Blog hop! :)

4. Check out the featured blogs! :)


OPTIONAL If you want to be really nice to me! :)

♥ Grab the blog hop button and place it somewhere on your blog or in a blog post. (remember you will need to re-enter your blog every week, so you can make this a weekly post) - Click here to get the link for the button


♥ Follow me on Twitter :)


♥ Please share with your subscribers! If you share on twitter use the hashtag #mondaybeauties so we can retweet :)


** Feel free to write a blog post about this blog hop! But PLEASE DO NOT copy and paste the entire thing into a post! **

We will choose 2 blogs each week via Random.org(random number generator) and mention them in our next weekly hop as "Featured blogs".

Thanks so much for participating! :) Let's Begin:


21 comments:

  1. Powdered Almond3:52 PM

    So glad to be part of this again - I love your blog hop! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Strawbry_Blonde3:58 PM

    Oops I'm sorry I just realised I've added my link twice! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. kelllyyy help me out on this
    i tried to understand it but it didnt come in my head

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh no, I got entered twice... sorry about that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, I just sent you an email :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thats okay!!! Someone else just said they did that too. It's not a big deal :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's okay! No big deal, someone else just said they did the same thing. It doesn't make a difference :)

    Kelly
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad to have you a part of it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Monday Beauties Blog Hop! Love this hop!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm new here but I've followed you guys! :D I want to join the blog hop too. Is that ok? :D Here's my URL: http://micheatsandshops.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Of course you can!! The blog hop is only up from Sunday afternoon till Tuesday evening (every week). So on Sunday come page to this page and you'll see a little form that asks you to enter your blog url. Thats all you have to do to join. If you have any questions, just ask me :)

    Thanks for following!! I'm following your blog too :

    ReplyDelete
  12. Tamra Augostino8:51 PM

    I tried to add my blog but I can't find the McLinky link to add myself.

    Tamra
    http://www.frontporchreviews.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh thats bc the blog hop is only on Sundays through Tuesdays. sorry :( But come back on Sunday afternoon and it will be up so you can add your link then :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. junglemum4:55 AM

    hi i am following :)

    http://www.junglemum.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks so much!! I will check out your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Biploarlifeblogger12:14 AM

    I am following http//bipolarlifeblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Still no quite sure why its called a blog hop after reading everything but I have added you and her is mine:

    http://definitelyanna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm guessing they call it a blog hop because you get to check out other blogs, (hopping to other blogs) lol. I guess. Thanks, Im following your blog too :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. I followed you and I just started a blog, it's dutch. But you could use translate of course. Following me would mean alot! 
    http://likearolemodel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. is it too late to be a part of this? :)



    http://mochamudslide.blogspot.com
    Tales from my Caboodles :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I really do appreciate it and read every single comment. I do my best to respond to every single one as soon as I can.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...