11/29/2011

INTERVIEWING RONESHA FROM POLISHED BY BEAUTY

Interview with Ronesha from Polished By Beauty



http://www.polishedbybeauty.blogspot.com
NAME: Ronesha
AGE: 24
LOCATION: NC, USA


1. Mini Bio?
Hi, I’m Ronesha born in raised Boston, MA. I currently live in Greensboro, NC. I’ve been in NC for 5years and I hate it. I came for school; I graduated from North Carolina A & T State University with a Bachelors’ of Science in Criminal Justice. My concentration was juvenile delinquents. Did I mention that I hate it in NC? I’m a city girl and this place is not a city. I currently live with my boyfriend (shame on us), We are looking to move to a bigger and better place. Phoenix, AZ. I’m so excited. I have a strong love for make-up, the whole concept of it is fascinating. One day I hope to enroll in make-up artistry school. That would be so awesome. One of my goals in life is to win the lottery, get rich and live happily ever after all while making people pretty lol. Just kidding but no seriously.

2. Where can we find you?


3. What inspired you to start blogging?
One day I was searching the internet for some good foundation brands, and I came across a few reviews from some bloggers. I got excited and said I can do this. How fun would it be to share my thoughts on the products I try, looks I create with the world.

4. What types of posts can we find on your blog and which are your favorite?
You will find a little bit of everything. Random rants about my job, Make-up reviews, pretty much anything I feel like blogging about that day.

5. What are your 3 favorite makeup brands?
This is a toughie, but MAC, e.l.f, NYX

6. Would you rather leave the house with either messy hair and makeup on OR nice hair and no makeup?
Lol this is such a great question. I’d rather have nice hair and no make-up. My hair is my everything. I don’t care how good my make-up looks and/ or my outfit of the day looks. If my hair is a mess then the whole outfit is ruined. But if my hair looks good then everything else comes together, even if I just put on some lip gloss I will still look like a million bucks.

7. What are some of your favorite blogs?

8. Where do you see your blog 6 months from now?
Hopefully I will have a lot more post, more reviews and an expansion on to YouTube. I would love to blog every day if I could but my time with a computer is so limited, once I get my new computer up in running at home I will be able to produce more things.

9. Lastly, do you think blogging has changed your life in anyway, if so, how?
Blogging has changed my life in such a positive way. Blogging has allowed me to have a voice outside of my regular circle of friends. It gives me satisfaction knowing that I have inspired someone else out there. Just to know that people care about what I have to say is enough to keep me motivated.

Thanks Ronesha for taking the time out to do this interview, Im happy that I found your blog and can't wait to read your future posts! :) 


Click here if you would like to be featured and interviewed on my blog!







Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. awesome beauty blog.  love all the product reviews and interviews.  enjoyed browsing, and am following via google and twitter. . hope to stay connected. cheers!
    jasmine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank
    you for all your effort on this website.  Great...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I really do appreciate it and read every single comment. I do my best to respond to every single one as soon as I can.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...