11/27/2011

Monday November 28th, 2011 BLOG HOP!!

Monday Beauties Blog Hop November 28th, 2011








Hello Beauty Lovers and Bloggers! :) Welcome back to Monday Beauties blog hop! Where we hope to create a place where bloggers can come together and share their links in a friendly and supportive manner! If you are saying "What the hell is a blog hop?" just click here to see the INFORMATION post! (You can also find the times and days of the event there) :)  





This is Nykki from Nykki's Mane Blog
She is the Host & Creator of the blog hop :)
Make sure to follow her blog! :)


Now let's get to business: Here are the very simple rules:


1. Subscribe to our blogs via GFC and leave a comment below to let me know you are following (with your link) so I can follow back :)



2. Add your blog URL to the Linky Below! (make sure to include http://www.)


3. Check out as many blogs as you want and if you decide to follow leave a comment letting them know that you have subscribed and found them on Monday Beauties Blog hop! :)


4. Check out the featured blogs! :)


OPTIONAL If you want to be really nice to me! :)


♥ Grab the blog hop button and place it somewhere on your blog or in a blog post. (remember you will need to re-enter your blog every week, so you can make this a weekly post) - Click here to get the link for the button

♥ Follow me on Twitter :)


♥ Please share with your subscribers! If you share on twitter use the hashtag #mondaybeauties so we can retweet :)


** Feel free to write a blog post about this blog hop! But PLEASE DO NOT copy and paste the entire thing into a post! **


We will choose 2 blogs each week via Random.org(random number generator) and mention them in our next weekly hop as "Featured blogs".

Thanks so much for participating! :) Let's Begin:



14 comments:

  1. Powdered Almond2:54 PM

    I love your blog hop! Thanks for letting me join again, looking forward to checking out these lovely blogs this week! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!!!! So glad you enjoy it and sign up every week.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Strawbry_Blonde5:40 PM

    Hello, I've added my blog - thanks again for doing this, such a great idea  :) 
    Nic x

    ReplyDelete
  4. spotrotishot11:14 PM

    Yay I was #37. My fav number. 

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this idea! Thanks once again for doing this! i love finding new blogs and this is such an easy and awesome way!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dani Dutra8:48 AM

    Yay - I always look forward to the MBB Hop! Keep finding so many interesting blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just found you on Twitter via GlitzGlamBudget's tweet.  Love this!  I've added my blog & joined! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tiffeny Irene Coles10:38 AM

    I gave you this blog award http://justtiffeny.blogspot.com/2011/11/versatile-blogger-award.html

    <3
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. New follower to your blog. It's great to meet you and browse around your posts :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kristie Burnett12:21 AM

    thanks so much for the hop! xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love it too!! Thank you, I cant take the credit for it though :) Im glad you join every week!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yayyy!!! I'm glad :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you hun!!! I left a comment on your page

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you!! I'm also following your blog :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I really do appreciate it and read every single comment. I do my best to respond to every single one as soon as I can.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...